|Dortmund vs Bayern Munich|
The past has shown that Bayern has never been afraid of Dortmund. Evidence “Gray Lobster” Bavaria won 8/10 recent Der Klassiker matches in all competitions. Particularly in the Bundesliga last season, Bayern Munich won both (3-2 and 4-2). In the German Super Cup, Bayern also won the last 3/4 times when they clashed with Dortmund (two matches at Signal Iduna Park of the Ruhr club).
However, this time, the balance seems to be in favor of Dortmund. Both leading German Bundesliga teams are in the period of “dynastic transition”, when two new coaches Marco Rose and Julian Nagelsmann were appointed to replace Erdin Tezic and Hansi Flick. But clearly, the leader of M’Gladbach last season is showing the ability to adapt faster to the new environment than his talented young colleague Nagelsmann.
Dortmund has started the new 2021/22 season with two convincing victories: 3-0 against Wehen in the first round of the National Cup and 5-2 against nasty opponent Frankfurt in the first round of the Bundesliga. Owner Erling Haaland soon regained the feeling of the ball after a long summer break (because he could not attend major tournaments) with 5 goals and 1 assist.
In contrast, despite being selected early (at the end of last season), Nagelsmann does not seem to be able to “own” Bayern Munich and is still in the process of getting to know Germany’s No. Under the leadership of the former Leipzig captain, “Gray Lobster” did not win any matches in the summer friendly series (lost 3). The Bundesliga champions also started the campaign to defend the Bundesliga throne with a 1-1 draw at M’Gladbach.
However, in terms of force, Bayern is slightly better than the opponent. In addition to the quality of each individual, Bayern does not have to suffer a storm of injuries like its great rival. But in return, Dortmund can play at home. Here, the Ruhr team has won the last 6 official matches and Bayern has not won the last 3 official matches away (lost 1).
More factors to believe in Dortmund. That is Bayern only accept 1/4, even reduced compared to the original milestone (1/2). Not only that, there is also a tendency to show a decrease in the eating points at the door of Dortmund. It should be remembered that last year also in the German Super Cup match with Dortmund, Bayern still accepted 1 1/4. Exactly a long time ago, Bayern Munich accepted so lightly when they encountered Dortmund, at least they had to accept 1/2. It seems that Dortmund will have a victory to win the German Super Cup
|Dortmund vs Bayern Munich odds|
INFORMATION Dortmund vs Bayern Munich
– Dortmund: Without Brandt, Meunier (unregistered), Coulibaly, Morey, Schmelzer, Wolf, Zagadou (injury).
– Bayern: Without Hernandez, Pavard, Roca (injury).
– Dortmund won Asia in the last 13/14 matches, and won Asia in the last 7/9 home matches.
– Bayern lost to Asia in the last 6/9 matches, and lost to Asia in the last 3/5 away matches.
– The previous 5/8 matches between the two teams and the last 5/7 matches of Dortmund had odd total goals.
– This is the 9th time in history and the 3rd time in a row that Bayern and Dortmund meet in the German Super Cup match. In the previous 8 times, the head-to-head record is very balanced when each team has 4 times to win the cup.
Notable statistics Dortmund vs Bayern Munich
– Lewandowski has scored 22 goals in 23 matches against his old team Dortmund. Particularly in the German Super Cup, the Polish striker also has 5 goals.
Dortmund is on a 4-match winning streak in all competitions, of which the attack has scored 11 goals.
– According to the Asian ratio, Dortmund has won the last 11 matches with the ratio on the exchange
– This will be the 9th time Dortmund and Bayern meet in the German Super Cup, of which Dortmund won 5 matches. Last season, Bayern won suffocatingly 3-2.
– Bayern Munich is having a record of winning the last 5 confrontations between the two sides
Expected lineups Dortmund vs Bayern
Dortmund: Kobe; Passlack, Witsel, Akanji, Schulz; Bellingham, Dahoud, Reyna; Hazard, Haaland, Reus
Bayern Munich: Neuer; Sarr, Upamecano, Sule, Davies; Kimmich, Goretzka; Sane, Muller, Gnabry; Lewandowski
Predict the result Dortmund vs Bayern Munich: 3-2
Dortmund vs Bayern Stats
|Recent achievements of Bayern Munich|
|Dortmund’s recent achievements|
|Head to head Dortmund vs Bayern Munich|
Source link: https://bongda24h.vn/nhan-dinh-bong-da/dortmund-vs-bayern-munich-sieu-cup-duc-hom-nay-344-291644.html