Messi has significantly reduced his salary when joining PSG, but the Argentine superstar still leads in the top of the highest paid players in the world.
After signing with PSG, Messi’s salary is said to have decreased significantly compared to when he was at Barca. However, the Argentine superstar is still the highest paid player in the world.
The following are the top 10 highest paid footballers in the world, based on data from L’Equipe, Forbes and other official sources. This is the pre-tax salary and does not include bonuses, surcharges and sponsorship contracts.
Top 10 highest paid footballers in the world
10. Robert Lewandowski – £350,000 per week
9. David De Gea – £375,000 per week
8. Kevin De Bruyne – £385,000 per week
7. Kylian Mbappe – £410,000 per week
6. Gareth Bale – £500,000 per week
5. Luis Suarez – £575,000 per week
4. Antoine Griezmann – £575,000 per week
3. Neymar – £606,000 per week
2. Cristiano Ronaldo – £900,000 per week
1. Lionel Messi – £960,000 per week
According to the above list, Messi still holds the position of the highest paid player in the world after joining PSG. Messi still earns more than his big rival Ronaldo, the salary of 60,000 pounds a week.
Messi’s two teammates at PSG, Neymar and Mbappe, are ranked 3rd and 7th respectively on the list, between them are Griezmann, Suarez and Bale. De Bruyne is the highest-paid player in the Premier League but only 8th, one level higher than De Gea. Last in the top 10 is Lewandowski of Bayern Munich.
MU owns a star close to Ronaldo – Messi
Without Son and Kane, Tottenham were defeated by a weak team
Source link: https://thethao247.vn/315-top-10-cau-thu-luong-cao-nhat-the-gioi-messi-giam-luong-co-bi-vuot-mat-d239035.html