Sunday, August 22, 2021 08:00(GMT+7)
Newspaper says Bongda24h
Arsenal vs Chelsea squad is expected at 22:30 on August 22, 2021. “Gunners” have any changes after the defeat? Lukaku will debut “The Blues” in this match?
Arsenal vs Chelsea force information
- Positive for Covid, Willian, Alexandre Lacazette and Runar Alex Runarsson are unlikely to play in this match.
- Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang remains open to the possibility of playing despite having a negative Covid-19 result.
- With a bad performance in the match against Brentford in the first round, it is highly likely that Folarin Balogun will have to sit on the bench.
- Rob Holding is ready to go to war and as such, a three-back formation can be used by coach Mikel Arteta.
- Bukayo Saka is almost certain to have a starting place, good performances when being substituted from the bench in the match against Brentford.
- Martin Odegaard is not yet available at Arsenal.
- Goalkeeper Aaron Ramsdale is also unlikely to play in this match.
|Expected Arsenal vs Chelsea lineup (August 22, 2021)|
- Record signing Lukaku is expected to be in the starting XI after returning from Inter Milan.
- New signing Trevoh Chalobah is almost certain to have a starting place after scoring for Chelsea in the previous game.
- Kai Havertz is likely to be named in the starting lineup, after coming on from the bench in the last match against Crystal Palace.
- N’Golo Kante did not appear in the previous match but is likely to appear in this match.
- Hakim Ziyech and Ruben Loftus-Cheek are likely to continue to miss this match. Meanwhile, Christian Pulisic has tested positive for Covid and cannot compete.
Expected Arsenal vs Chelsea lineup
– Arsenal (3-4-3): Leno; White, Holding, Mari; Tierney, Xhaka, Lokonga, Soares; Rowe, Pepe, Saka.
– Chelsea (3-4-2-1): Mendy; Chalobah, Christensen, Rudiger; Azpilicueta, Kante, Jorginho, Alonso; Havertz, Mount; Lukaku.
|Expected lineups Arsenal vs Chelsea|
Arsenal vs Chelsea Head to Head History
- Arsenal is the team that has faced the most Chelsea in the history of the Blues. The two teams have met a total of 203 times in which Chelsea won 65 draws 58 matches and lost 80 matches.
- Chelsea’s biggest victory over Arsenal was 6-0 in the 2013/2014 season, if only in Arsenal’s matches, Chelsea has the highest victory of 4-1. Meanwhile, Arsenal’s biggest victory against Chelsea took place in the 1930/1931 season with a score of 5-1.
- Arsenal is facing the opportunity for the first time to be able to win Chelsea in a row for 4 consecutive matches in all competitions (excluding friendlies).
- Chelsea only won 3 in the match after 14 last encounters with Arsenal. And they have lost 3 of the last 3 matches against Arsenal.
- Chelsea’s last nine Premier League defeats against Arsenal were split equally among nine Chelsea managers: Claudio Ranieri, Avram Grant, Felipe Scolari, Carlo Ancelotti, Andre Villas-Boas, Antonio Conte, Maurizio Sarri, Frank Lampard and Thomas Tuchel.
Arsenal’s last 5 matches
Chelsea profile last 5 matches
Source link: https://bongda24h.vn/nhan-dinh/doi-hinh-arsenal-vs-chelsea-22-8-2021-344-292040.html